How do I report a technical problem on Instagram?
If you think you've found a technical problem on Instagram, you can report it from within the app. To report something that's not working:
- Go to your profile and tap .
- TapSettings, then tap Help.
- Tap Report a Problem then follow the on-screen instructions.
Make sure to include as much detail about the problem as possible in your report. Information like the kind of phone or tablet you were using and what you were doing when the problem occurred may help us address the issue.
Note: If you're having problems logging into your Instagram account, please refer to these Help Center articles to get back into your account.
- How do I share from Instagram to other social networks?
- How do I report a post or profile for abuse or spam on Instagram?
- How do I report a comment on Instagram for abuse or spam?
- How do I appeal Instagram’s content decision to the Oversight Board?
- What can I do if I see something I don't like on Instagram?