How do I edit or delete a highlight on Instagram?
To edit or delete a highlight, log into the Instagram app for Android or iPhone and then follow the instructions below.
To edit or delete a highlight:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Below Edit Profile, find the Highlight you want to edit or delete, then tap and hold.
- Tap Delete Highlight, then tap Delete to remove the story from Stories Highlights, or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
To edit or delete a photo or video from a highlight:
- Open your story highlight and find the photo or video you want to remove.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video.
- Tap Remove from Highlight, then tap Remove or tap Edit Highlight to add more photos or videos to your story.
Note that if you delete all you story highlights, the Story Highlights section under your profile info won't be visible to others on Instagram.
- How do I share a photo or video to my Instagram story?
- How do I delete a story from my stories archive on Instagram?
- How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- How do I manage who can reply to my Instagram story with a message?
- How do I share a story with my close friends list on Instagram?