How do I share my old Instagram posts to another site?
To share a photo you've previously uploaded on Instagram to another site:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap the post you'd like to share.
- Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
- Tap Share (iPhone) or Post to Other Apps... (Android).
- Tap the name of the site where you'd like to share your post (Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr) and then tap Share (iPhone) or (Android). You can also choose Email or Copy Link (iPhone).
Keep in mind that if you haven't previously linked your Instagram account to that site or service, you'll be prompted to log in. Once you've linked your Instagram account to that account, the icon for that site will turn blue.