I'm receiving a password reset email for the wrong Instagram account.
If you're receiving a password reset email for the wrong account, it's likely that the account you're trying to log into was registered with a different email address.
To regain access to the right account, try any additional email addresses you may have used. If you've previously linked your Instagram and Facebook accounts, you can reset your password using your Facebook account by tapping Reset using Facebook.
If you think there's an Instagram account associated with your email address and you don't own that account, let us know.
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- What can I do if my email address can't be found during a password reset for my Instagram account?
- What can I do if I forgot my Instagram password?
- What can I do if my Instagram account has been disabled?