Tag Products in Instagram Posts
Businesses and creators can add product tags to Instagram Posts.
Before you begin:
- You must be approved for Instagram Shopping and completed setup before being able to tag products in your posts.
- During creation, you can tag up to 5 products per single-image or video post or 20 products per multi-image post.
Tag Products in your Instagram posts:
To tag products in your posts:
- Tap and toggle to Post.
- Select a photo or video and add a caption, effects and filters. Tap Next.
- Tap Tag Products. Tap the products in the photo or video that you want to tag. You can select up to 5 products per single-image and video post, or 20 products per multi-image post.
- Search for the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.
You can tag products in both new and existing posts from your Instagram professional account. When you share a post with product tags on Instagram, you can also share the same post on Facebook with product tags. You can do this by toggling Facebook before posting.
All products are reviewed and approved per Facebook’s Commerce Policies.