How do I share my Instagram story to Facebook?
Share your story to Facebook
To share your story to Facebook:
- Start creating a story, then tap Send to.
- Below Your Story, tap Sharing Options.
- Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
- Tap Share.
Share all future stories to Facebook automatically
You can also adjust your settings to allow all future stories to be shared to Facebook automatically:
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy, then tap Story.
- Tap Facebook Viewing and Sharing.
- Next to Automatically Share to Your Facebook Audience, tap to allow sharing.
Note: When you share your Instagram story to Facebook, it will appear as a story at the top of News Feed. Keep in mind that anything you share to Facebook, including your Instagram story, works with your existing Facebook privacy settings.