I can't locate my account or don't know my username on Instagram.
If you aren't able to locate your account after entering your username:
- Make sure that you're entering your username correctly, especially if it contains repeated characters.
- Don't include the @ symbol when entering your username.
If you think your username was changed as a result of your account being compromised:
- Check if you've received an email from Instagram notifying you that your account information was changed.
- Ask a friend to visit your profile and take a screenshot of your current username.
Learn more about what you can do if you think your account was hacked.
- The email for my Instagram account was changed.
- What can I do if I don't receive a password reset email for my Instagram account?
- Why is the Instagram account I'm choosing to log into multiple accounts not working?
- What can I do if I receive a password reset email but still can't log into Instagram?
- How do I report an ad on Instagram that I think infringes my intellectual property rights?